What will you do?
As a co-managing partner you are complementary to the founder of Ways2Work, who has an entrepreneurial and technical profile.
You ‘ll be participating in the daily management of the company. As a true driven business developer, you master the 3 t’s of sales: Teach, Tailor & Take Control. In other words, you can bring a good sales story. You’re a true inspirer and you can successfully translate our customers’ demands into working solutions. You master all aspect of the sales cycle.
- You’ll look for new customers and projects within different sectors and with a keen focus on zero trust security supported by the Microsoft full M365 technology stack. In that capacity you’ll play a leading role in the further development of Ways2Work.
- You are responsible for maintaining, following up and expanding sustainable commercial relationships. You are responsible for the communication and follow-up of our projects.
- You are convincing and you know how to inspire people. You act as a trusted advisor. Together with our experts, you translate the needs of our customers into concrete workplace, solutions.
- You’re familiar with the Microsoft Product stack, both Cloud and on-prem related.
- You think about the strategic plans of Ways2Work. You develop them and you contribute in achieving our objectives.
- You help us to recruit new talent as an outspoken ambassador of the company.
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for a real team player who is passionate about workplace related technologies and getting things done. Developing a new business is embedded in your DNA:
- You have a proven commercial track record within the IT sector and preferably you can rely on your existing network.
- You are an entrepreneur pur sang with one ambition: make Ways2Work successful!
- You are easy going, jovial and young at heart.
- You have the necessary people management skills, you know how to motivate and enthuse your colleagues
- You are pragmatic.
- You have a strong affinity with workplace modernization tracks and are sufficiently technically skilled.
- You are creative, have fresh ideas and can challenge people.
- You are innovative and can develop new concepts without any problem.
- You have excellent writing skills (content, grammatical, formal)
- Ideally, you have a large network with a lot of potential for both new customers and employees.
- With our HQ in Kortrijk, you preferably live in West or East Flanders.
Why grow with Ways2work ?
- You will end up in an environment where innovation and entrepreneurship are the spearheads. The strong and stable environment of the Cronos group, in combination with the agility of a starting company, forms a unique working environment.
- As a startup Ways2work gives you the opportunity participate in the further growth of our company.
- Personal growth is crucial to us. That’s why we offer you the opportunity to take courses and obtain certificates.
- Your talent is more important than your gender identity, origin, age, orientation, disability or chronic illness.
- You can count on an attractive salary package that matches your experience and responsibilities.
- You get the opportunity to become a shareholder.